Try out this simple, healthy, tangy panna cotta made with thick Greek yogurt. It's super easy and delicious. Serve it with a shortbread cookie or a graham cracker. So simple so delicious! Active: 10min Total: 3 hours & 10 mins
Ingredients: Make 6 servings
1 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon filtered water
1 cup of milk, oat milk or heavy cream
1/3 cup Old Salt Merchants Cinnamon Sugar or coconut sugar
1 cup of buttermilk
1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of honey
Old Salt Merchants Blueberry Sugar (or cinnamon sugar) for dusting
1. In a small bowl, mix the gelatin with water (slowly mix it in the water to dissolve) then let it sit for 5 minutes
2. In a small saucepan, bring the milk to simmer with the sugar and cook until the sugar is dissolved about 1 minute.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the buttermilk with the yogurt. Whisk in the warm milk until smooth.
5. Pour the panna cotta mixture into six 4 ounce ramekins and refrigerate until set - at least 3 hours.
Drizzle the panna cottas with some honey, OSM blueberry sugar, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and golden berries (if you can find them) along with a graham cracker or shortbread cookie.